Innovation into practice program
This support program has been established in order to introduce newly developed products into production and onto the market. In the context of the Covid19 outbreak and its negative impacts on various sectors of the economy, this program aims to introduce new solutions in the form of innovations inspired by medium and small businesses.
- Projects under this program can either be focused at digitalizing processes or production relating to fighting the Covid19 outbreak.
- The program aims to offer subsidies ranging up to 100% for personal costs and depreciations.
- Up to 25% of the subsidy can be used to cover expenses relating to preparation of the application, small investments and marketing costs.
- The stipulated amount per subsidy will reach up to CZK 25 million.
Projects that can be supported:
- Projects relating to the development of medical technology and various forms of medical and monitoring applications bringing a new or substantially improved manufacturing process or the provision of specialized services.
- Projects in all sectors of business aimed at implementing such innovative operational, logistics and other organizational processes that reduce the risk of spreading contagious diseases to residents.
- Projects aimed at increasing digitalization, automation and the ability for governments to effectively respond to emergency situations such as the Covid19 outbreak.
For further information visit: https://www.oppik.cz/dotacni-programy/country-for-the-future-inovace-do-praxe-covid (In Czech only)
or call the dedicated helpline on +420 800 505 565.