Get to know the Czech nanotechnology sector and meet potential partners from the Czech Republic on October 25, 2016 in New York City!
CzechInvest, Investment and Business Development Agency of the Czech Republic, and Consulate General of the Czech Republic in New York are bringing leading Czech nanotechnology companies and R&D institutes to present their latest achievements and unique technologies!
Join us for a technology and innovation filled afternoon in the Bohemian National Hall followed by a networking reception.
Czech Nano Show – New York City 2016
WHEN: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EDT)
WHERE: Bohemian National Hall – 321 East 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021, United States – View Map
3:30pm – Registration
4:00pm – Welcome
- Martin Dvořák – Consul General of the Czech Republic in New York
- Jiří Kůs – President of Czech Nanotechnology Industries Association
- Jiří Fusek – Sector Manager for Nanotechnology, CzechInvest
4:15pm – Seminar – Czech is Nano
- Jan Proček, Head of Technology Transfer Office, CEITEC
- Hana Potočková, Assistant to CEO, Contipro
- Zbyněk Ryzí, Consultant, IQ Structures
- Ondřej Mynář, Senior Marketing Manager, Nafigate
- Luboš Komárek, Cluster Manager, Nanoprogress
- Jiří Kůs, CEO, nanoSPACE
5:30pm – Closing remarks
- Jan Chmelík, Director of East Coast Operations, CzechInvest
5:35pm – Networking reception
Space is limited.
Would you like to arrange a one-to-one meeting with CzechInvest or one of the companies aside from the seminar or get more information? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com