Panská 2, 110 00 Nové Město
Are you an SME or a startup looking East for new growth opportunities?
Come and join us for a panel discussion if you run a business with global potential and you are considering checking the Asian markets.
What countries are we going to talk about?
- Singapore as an effective gateway to nearly 650 million people living in the Southeast Asian region.
- Japan as a traditional world’s leading center for technological innovation.
- China as an impenetrable market for startups.
How easy or hard is it to do business in Japan, China, Singapore or elsewhere? What are the recommendations for taking up the path to the Asian markets?
Let’s discuss with:
- Douglas Abrams: Founder and CEO at Expara, venture capitalist, entrepreneur, angel investor and educator who has been investing, venturing and teaching in Singapore since 2000.
- Reiko Kimura: Director General at JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization)
- Jiří Voříšek: CMO at Hybrid Company, currently expanding to Southeast Asia
- Kim Najman: CEO at Travel a la Carte, currently launching product in China
The Panel discussion will be moderated by Jiří Fusek, former director for Japanese operations of CzechInvest.We cannot promise to answer all your questions. But we can guarantee that through the exchange with our speakers, you get a better start to making decisions about your company's opportunities. Come and join us in HubHub!