Would you like to learn best practices from one of the world’s top startup ecosystems? Have you heard of Silicon Roundabout, a startup centre in East London that is rightly compared to California's Silicon Valley? Would you like to expand your business abroad?
Like many in the tech arena, startups were tested in the rapidly changing conditions of 2020. In this session, you will receive more information about London and Great Britain that is needed for strategic decision-making in relation to foreign expansion and export.
Get to better know this market with a huge number of business and investment opportunities, which is just around the corner!
The online webinar for Czech startup companies will take place via Teams on the 5 May at 3 p.m. (CET).
Support for startups:
- CzechInvest – introduction to the UK’s startup ecosystem and startup programmes for expansion of Czech businesses abroad
- British Chamber of Commerce Czech Republic – presentation of the Ment2Grow mentoring programme for B2B startups
- Embassy of the UK in Prague, Department for International Trade – a look at available DIT support for Czech companies when setting up operations in the UK
Special guests will share their knowledge:
- George Windsor (Tech Nation) - overview of the UK tech sector’s future through the newest Tech Nation Report 2021
- Hussein Kanji (Partner, Hoxton Ventures) – overview of venture capital funding in the UK from the perspective of a VC fund
- Petr Soukeník (Whalebone) – story of a Czech company setting up its business in the UK (experience with acceleration programmes, expansion strategy and evaluation of different investment models)
The future is in your hands, so mix the ingredients of the workshops you crave and take your business to the next level.
Business Shaker is a series of free workshops where experienced speakers give advice on how to solve problems that every entrepreneur may encounter and how to push their business forward. Come and get your questions answered!
This project is implemented by CzechInvest with funding from the Marketing Programme, priority axis 2 – “Development of Business and Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises” of the Operational Programme Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness 2014-2020.