Facemasks are obligatory in all indoor spaces including workplaces and in all waiting areas of the public transport. Exceptions include:
- Children under the age of 2
- Kindergartens (employees & children)
- Hospitalized patients
- Co-workers in the same working area maintaining a 2m distance
- Wedding ceremonies
Personal attendance of students and pupils at all education institutions is generally prohibited. All courses will take place online. Exemptions:
- Lower grades of elementary school + last (9th) grade. Remaining students take weekly turns by class.
- Last grades of high schools and vocational schools.
- Practical courses at universities & colleges
All indoor events for more than 6 people are banned (excl. business meetings, activities of public authorities and ceremonies such as weddings or funerals, where a special regime applies).
All leisure activities and events are banned (sports, culture, art etc.).
Restaurants, bars and other food service venues must close; however, take-away delivery services and vending windows are still allowed to operate until 8pm.
It is only allowed to enter shops and shopping centers in groups of 2.
Alcohol consumption in public is prohibited.