The personal attendance of university students at clinical and practical training and practice is still permitted.
State school-leaving examinations
will take place no sooner than three weeks after the reopening of schools, so that:
- a) only the didactic part is conducted without the written part in the Czech and foreign language,
- b) the results of school-leaving examinations will be evaluated directly at the schools,
Unified acceptance examinations for secondary schools will be conducted in unchanged form no earlier than two weeks after the reopening of schools; only one round will be conducted with a possible substitute deadline.
- Small educational events (e.g. seminars, study groups) for up to 15 people are allowed in tertiary education and for students in the last years of studies (secondary and primary education).
- All students and pupils of last grades (5th,7th and 9th) of elementary schools and high school students preparing for admission tests or school-leaving exams can now also attend educational activities with up to 15 people per class.
- All pupils of the 1st-5th grades of primary schools can now attend curricular and extracurricular activities with up to 15 pupils per class. These groups cannot be modified.