Startup Nation in practice. Would you like to learn best practices from one of the world’s top startup ecosystem? How to develop a business bridge between Czech-Israeli companies?
Israel, the true Startup Nation. Country with more than 6000 active startups, 325 multinational R&D centers and almost 500 venture capital funds investing into startups, with Tel Aviv as the main startup hub, has a lot to offer. It gave its origins to startups like Waze. ICT and software, cybersecurity, AI, IoT, healthtech, water management or smart mobility are only some of the hot sectors in Israel.
Like many in the tech arena, startups have been tested during the rapidly changing conditions of 2020. In this session, we'll hear how companies in different sectors of the tech ecosystem can respond to the challenges that have arisen and build a business bridge between Czech and Israeli organizations.
Online webinar for Czech and Israeli Startup companies and incubators will take place on the 15th of December at 2 - 3 p.m. (CET), via Zoom.
- Building an Accelerator and Connecting it to Innovation Ecosystem. How a Jerusalem Accelerator created a successful string of startups – connecting them to global investors and corporations.
- Creating compelling financial content for the investment community. How to effectively present materials for the investor community, by a former Bloomberg news editor.
- Working with a Fortune 500 Conglomerate. How to engage with a large company with different objectives than your own.
Special guests will share their knowledge:
- Ed Frank – Axis Innovation, CEO
- Michael Mizrahi – AtoBe Accelerator, CEO
- Shira Alstshuler – Kimberly Clark, Innovation Manager, Global Breakthrough Innovation Team
- Robert Lakin – Analytika Research, CEO