Increasing global pressures, new technology and stringent new environmental regulations will have an enormous impact on supply chain management. This event tackles these issues and arms you with the information you need to maintain competitive advantage.
Progamme highlights for 2007 include:
- Achieving accurate forecasting: Procter and Gamble’s successful launch of the Gillette Fusion razor
- Global Supply Chain Management: Honeywell’s approach to effectively managing a complex global network and improving supply chain visibility
- Driving down inventory levels: Panasonic’s success in reducing inventory to record lows
- Technology to optimise performance: how voice-directed data capture systems at Norauto delivered rapid ROI
- CSR & ethical sourcing: Boots’ award-winning approach to operating a sustainable supply chain
- People in the supply chain: the internal force behind SCM