The Czech Republic has one of the strongest business support service sectors in Central and Eastern Europe. And the sector is still growing, in large part due to foreign investment including from Switzerland.
We are delighted to invite you to our seminar, which is organised in cooperation with HST – the Chamber of Commerce Switzerland – Czech Republic, the Association of Business Service Leaders in the Czech Republic (ABSL), CzechInvest and Deloitte:
TRENDS IN SHARED SERVICES: IS CENTRAL EUROPE YOUR PREFERRED LOCATION TOO?
THE CZECH EXAMPLE
The seminar will be held in Zurich, Swirzerland on 8th November 2017.
What can you look forward to?
An intensive afternoon session with experts from Deloitte, ABSL and CzechInvest focused on:
- Trends in shared business services across Europe
- The Czech Republic: Business environment & Swiss investment
- The business service sector in the Czech Republic – how could that be attractive for your own business?
- Financial support programs with a focus on attractive Czech locations for business services
- Insights & success stories from Swiss entrepreneurs with first-hand experience with the Czech Republic (Novartis, Panalpina)
- Networking with experts from Deloitte, ABSL, CzechInvest, HST and others
Participation if free of charge and registration is required.
You can register via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org