Criteria for the entry of start-ups into the CzechLink StartUp project
- the start-up is focused on innovative technology or has an innovative business model
- the start-up is developing new technologies in preferred sectors:
- KET (photonics, microelectronics, nanoelectronics, nanotechnology, industrial biotechnology, advanced materials, advanced manufacturing technology)
- ICT (SaaS hardware, software, security, IoT, e-commerce, mobile apps)
- cleantech, medical technology, aerospace technology, pharmacy, artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, creative industry, education, mobile, fintech and real estate
- other high-tech sectors
- character and level of advancement corresponding to the definition of the investment target
- the innovativeness of the solution has the potential to attract investors
- the start-up has a growth strategy and interest in expansion
- the start-up is not more than ten years old*
- the start-up has the status of a legal entity
- the start-up fulfils the definition of a small enterprise (i.e. it employs fewer than fifty people and its annual turnover or balance-sheet total does not exceed EUR 10 million).
*With the exception of such company that was a participant in CzechInvest’s internal CzechAccelerator and CzechEkosystem project implemented in the period 2011-2015, which can thus be older than ten years.