Do you want to present your project to investors at events abroad?
We help start-ups prepare for presentations and meetings with investors and business partners. You will have a unique opportunity to show your innovative concept to investors and get feedback.
CzechMatch is intended for Czech firms with:
- the form of a legal entity
- one to seven in operation
- maximum 50 employees
- headquarters in the Czech Republic and operations outside of Prague
- an innovative product/service
- potential for commercialization of their product abroad and international operation
- ability to attract investors
Week-long CzechMatch seminars held abroad feature a program packed with mentoring and networking, culminating with a matchmaking event. During the week, you will have the opportunity to present your project, attract the attention of the investors in attendance and gain new contacts.
More information is available at www.podporastartupu.cz
This project is implemented by CzechInvest with funding from the Marketing Program, priority axis 2 – “Development of Business and Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises” of the Operational Program Enterprise and Innovation for Competitiveness 2014-2020.