Suppliers – Sourcing
One of the benefits of foreign direct investments is new contracts for Czech companies that become suppliers for incoming multinational corporations. CzechInvest brings foreign investors together with domestic suppliers, thereby creating new opportunities for the development of Czech companies. Cooperation between domestic and foreign partners contributes to the concentration of complete production chains in the Czech Republic.
CzechInvest’s objective is to motivate foreign investors and Czech companies to review the diverse network of Czech suppliers and to subsequently select Czech companies to supply their components.
- identification of suppliers according to the investor’s specifications
- market screening – overview and comparison of individual Czech suppliers according to turnover, number of employees and other criteria
- organisation of meetings between investors and Czech suppliers
- organisation of Supplier Days events
- free access to the Sectoral Database of Suppliers, which contains more than 3,400 records
- identification of partners for joint enterprises – CzechLink project
Those interested in presenting their companies in CzechInvest’s Sectoral Database of Suppliers can register here.