The Investment and Business Development Agency CzechInvest is a state contributory organization subordinate to the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic. The agency arranges for the Czech Republic both domestic and foreign investments in the areas of manufacturing, business support services and technology centers. It also supports small, medium-sized and innovative start-up companies, the country’s business infrastructure, and innovation.
CzechInvest promotes the Czech Republic abroad as a suitable destination for investments. It is the exclusive organization that may submit applications for investment incentives to the governing bodies. The agency also supports Czech firms that are interested in becoming involved in the supply chains of multinational companies.
Through its services and development programs, CzechInvest contributes to the development of domestic firms, Czech and foreign investors and the business environment as a whole.
- assistance during implementation of investment projects
- consulting services for foreign investors entering the Czech market
- AfterCare services for foreign investors that are already operating on the Czech market
- administration of a business-property database
- support for suppliers – administration of a database of Czech supplier firms
- mediation of state investment aid
- mediation of contact with state administrative bodies and local authorities
- partnering with entities in the research and development and academic spheres
- assistance for the development of innovative start-up firms by means of the agency’s programs
In arranging investments, CzechInvest focuses on key sectors of the Czech economy, both in the manufacturing industry (production) and in research, development and services (technology centers and business support services).
With its regional and foreign offices, CzechInvest operates in all regional capitals in the Czech Republic and in key destinations around the world.
All of CzechInvest’s services are provided free of charge.