This year 792 companies (190 out of which are from overseas) will be in attendance, making this the biggest trade fair of the past 50 years.
Among the 602 Japanese exhibitors, world-leading companies such as IHI, Kawasaki Heavy Industry, Mitsubishi Heavy Industry, ANA and JAL will exhibit at the fair, introducing the latest fuselage equipment, in-flight equipment, helicopters, engines, space equipment and services, components, fabricating equipment, testing equipment and instruments, and IT solutions. At the same time, the exhibition will welcome 190 global companies from 31 countries, such as Airbus, Boeing, Alians Space, Bell Helicopter, Textron, Elbit Systems, Honeywell, Leonardo-finmeccanica, Lockheed Martin and Thales.
The Czech Pavilion will feature seven companies and organisations including CzechInvest. Czech exhibitors will introduce their cutting-edge technology related to fuselage equipment, in-flight equipment, space equipment, IT solutions, design and trial production support. Please visit us at booth W1-048 to find your new business partner.
Exhibitors at the Czech Pavilion
Czech Space Alliance:
- Czech space association consisting of 14 small and medium-sized companies conducting business in space technologies (fine mechanics, space-qualified electronic subsystems and passive components, development of advanced materials, ground segment and on-board software, electronics testing facilities, X-ray optics and engineering consultancy)
- Machine parts, electronics, design and construction for the aerospace industry
- Fuselage equipment, in-flight equipment
Iguassu Software Systems:
- Space equipment and services (satellite imaging, positioning technology, others)
- IT solutions, design and trial production support (software development, simulation technology, others)
- Fuselage equipment, in-flight equipment (aircraft, guidance equipment)
- Space equipment and services (rocket, satellite, space machine
- Materials and components, fuels, manufacturing machinery, testing machines
- Aviation technology (avionics, ECU/FADEC), power electronics, micro-turbine controls, control systems, robotics, automation, embedded systems.
- Investment and business development agency of the Czech Republic (provision of information regarding the investment climate and industry trends in the Czech Republic, selection of suppliers and M&A targets, introduction of industrial properties.)