February 14, 2007（Wed）10：00-13：00
Imperial Hotel, Tokyo
On the occasion of the visit of the President of the Czech Republic, Mr. Vaclav Klaus, Czech Economic Chamber and Embassy of the Czech Republic would like to have the pleasure of inviting you to a Business Forum where presentations about Czech economic situation, business enviroment and Czech companies will be delivered. President of the Czech Republic, Mr. Vaclav Klaus,the CzechEconomicChamber and theEmbassy of the Czech Republic would like to hold a Business Forum where Czech Companies and Japanese companies can do business matching. In this forum, information of Czech economic situation , business environment and Czech companies will be offered. We will also be offering an opportunity of business matching between Czech companies and Japanese companies.
Organizers: Czech Economic Chamber, Czech Embassy
Co-organizers: MUFG, CzechInvest
Place: Peacock East, 2F Main building, Imperial Hotel, address 1-1-1 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Date and time: February 14,.2007, (Wed) 10:00 – 13:00
- 09.45－10.00 Reception
- 10.00 – 10.10 Opening speech: Mr. Vaclav Klaus, President of the Czech Republic
- 10.10 – 10.35 Czech-EU Business Partner: Mr. Martin Tlapa , Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Industryand Trade
- 10.35 – 10.50 Introduction of the Czech Business Leaders Mission: Mr. Jaromir Drabek, Chairman of Czech Economic Chamber of CR
- 10.50 – 11.05 Japanese market and business culture: Mitsubishi UFJ Research & Consulting, Co., Ltd.
- 11.05 – 11.20 Experience from Japanese market: Mr. Milan Fujita, CEO, Elmarco Japan
- 11.20 – 11.35 coffee break
- 11.35 – 13.00 ndividual business-matching meetings of Czech and Japanese companies
- (13.00 end)
Participating Czech Companies
ATX Automation s.r.o. (Factory Automation Technology), Flash steel a.s. (Steel for Power and Chemical Industry), Československý ústav zahraniční (Consulting), scanservice a.s. (Document/Data Processing Technology), Zoner software s.r.o. (Graphic Software), PVT a.s. (System Integration), Fosfa a.s. (Manufacturing of phosphoric acid for meat), ECP a.s. (Logistics of medical products), Aquametro s.r.o. (Industrial instruments), Technoexport a.s. (Factory Line exports), Elmarco s.r.o. (Semiconductors and Nanotechnology), Azas Invest s.r.o. (Construction), LOM Praha s.p. (Aircraft maintenance, R&D), Strojexport a.s. (Machinery exports)
For participation, please kindly confirm your attendance by filling in the attached form and replying to the above written contacts on the form by e-mail or fax by Tuesday, February 6.
- Language: Japanese and English (simultaneous interpretation available)
- Capacity：150 seats
- No fee required (reservation required)
For further information please contact：
Embassy of the Czech Republic
Commercial and Economic Sec.
Ms. Atsuko Maki
Tel.： 03-3400-8122（ ext.: ① -C&E Sec.②）